Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in Stavropol State Medical University | MBBS in Russia in StSMU Russia for Indian Students
Stavropol State Medical University was founded in 1938. Since that time thousands of highly skilled specialists working all over the world were prepared at the University. Their successful career growth is the pride of our University. The University is situated in the large administrative, industrial, agricultural, scientific and cultural center – the city of Stavropol which is considered a pearl of the South of Russia. Throughout several centuries the representatives of more than 100 nationalities with their original culture and traditions live there in peace and confidence. Nowadays, the University is one of the authoritative educational and scientific medical centers of our country. In 2010 all activity spheres of the University were licensed and the State Accreditation Certificate was received.
Our graduates work in different places in our country and abroad, they are the trademark of the University. Many of them head scientific research institutes, laboratories, faculties, and higher school chairs. The University has 75 chairs where 97 Doctors of Sciences, more than 300 Candidates of Sciences, 47 Honoured Physicians of the Russian Federation, 4 Honoured Scientists of the Russian Federation work. There are 7 faculties in the University where 4 500 Russian and foreign students from 33 countries of the world are trained. In 2011 in Stavropol State Medical University new lines for preparation of specialists are opened: defectology, biology, biotechnology, physical training for persons with health deviations, economics, social work.
Stavropol State Medical University is one of the few Russian medical universities recognized by the Medical Council of India. The University is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools published by the World Health Organization (WHO) which enables our graduates to hold a job in any country of the world after taking national examinations.
Main Faculties of Stavropol State Medical University:
- General Medicine (MBBS) | Duration of Course 6 years.
- Dentistry (BDS) | Duration of Course 5 years.
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Preparatory Course
StSMU Stavropol, Russia Admissions:
- Intake: May-September 15
Stavropol State Medical University Fees | Fee structure 2020-21
The fees structure for 2020: 5800 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from second year 5250 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||5800USD||5250 USD||32050 USD|
StSMU Russia, Education Marking system:
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
St.SMU Indian & International students are accommodated in the university’s own hostels of residence.
STAVROPOL CITY AT A GLANCE:
Stavropol is a city in southwestern Russia. The central Stavropol State Museum-Reserve includes exhibitions on archaeology, paleontology, and Russian history. Works at the nearby Stavropol Regional Museum of Fine Arts include religious icons and sculptures. To the west, the Stavropol Botanical Garden has water lilies and tree-lined paths. Vast Pobedy Park, or Victory Park, features rides, plus old planes and tanks. Stavropol Shpakovskoye Airport is an airport in Stavropol Krai, Russia located 13 km northeast of Stavropol. It services medium-sized airliners with 14 parking spaces.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN StSMU RUSSIA:
- No Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized StSMU Russia, abroad follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN STAVROPOLSMU RUSSIA:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks in (PCB as pr MCI) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN STAVOPOLSMU FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized Stavropol state medical university, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN STSMU RUSSIA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the STSMU RUSSIA.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-STSMU RUSSIA.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As a representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in STSMU RUSSIA have to appear and clear MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- StSMU Russia provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- StSMU Russia conducts a mock-test as well.