Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in Rostov State Medical University | MBBS in Russia in RostSMU for Indian Students
Rostov State Medical University is a Russian public university of higher professional education and ministry on health and social medicine. Rostov State Medical University is also known as Rostov State Medical Institute, RostSMU, RostGMU, Rostov State Government Medical University. Pursuing MBBS and becoming a doctor is the dream that keeps millions of students engage in searching for the best option to do MBBS around the world. Although there is plenty of option available these days for students, however, pursuing MBBS in Russia is one of the most suitable options, not only for Indian students but for others aspirants around the world as well. Rostov State Medical University is one of the medical universities in Russia offering top-class MBBS program for aspiring students. Studying Medicine in Russia can be beneficial for medical students in varied terms.
In 1915, the Division of Medicine at the Russian Warsaw University was moved to Rostov on Don and that gave rise to the present-day Rostov State Medical University. It was initially formed as a department and later transformed into a medical Institute in 1930. There were about 295 graduating doctors in the first graduating class of the newly formed school.
Due to the diversity in the students that attended the University, an award of the Order of Friendship was awarded to the University in 1980. With students from all parts of the world represented.
In 1994, the Rostov Medical Institute which is the largest basic training, research, and treatment center in southern Russia was renamed the Rostov State Medical University.
Accreditation and Recognition:
The university has gained recognition from some of the top international organizations including;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
- Ghana Medical and Dental Council.
- Zambia Medical and Dental Council
- Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- German Science and Humanities Council.
- American Osteopathic Association.
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
- Lebanese Order of Physicians.
- UAE Medical Councils.
- RostSMU is listed in the top twenty Medical Universities of Russia.
Rostov State Medical University features over 64 departments with 600 teaching staff of which 420 are candidates of science and 70 are doctors and professors. Every year, nearly 4000 students get enrolled in the institute. The University has collaborated with the World Federation for Medical Education, the World Health Organization, UNESCO, the British Council, the United States Agency for International Development, the American International Health Alliance, and participating in a wide range of joint international research projects.
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS) | English/Russian Medium
- Faculty of Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Preparatory Faculty
The clinic has 860 beds at the hospital, including 20 specialized departments, 18 medical-diagnostic units, 17 clinical departments, whose employees carry significant medical, counseling, and teaching work. In the consultative and diagnostic polyclinic growth, RostSMU daily carried about 200 advisory receptions for 37 occupations in which employs 130 professionals, including 17 doctors of medical science, 61 Ph.D., 21 heads of department. For registration and accounting of all consultative and diagnostic work, as well as hospitalization using modern computer technology. Activity clinics, design consultation, and hospitalization of patients are carried out using automated computer programs.
In recent years the growth of RostSMU conducted the centralization and automation of many diagnostic and treatment units, which allowed to concentrate and make rational use of personnel, medical equipment, improve the quality of each structural unit, and technology of continuous treatment and diagnostic process.
- The descendant of the Russian Imperial University of Warsaw, the focus of the preservation of Russian culture and intelligence.
- An international university, which trains more than 100 nationalities and ethnic groups.
- System of training students, nurses, laboratory technicians, paramedics, doctors, pharmacists, managers, graduate students, doctoral students.
- The system of continuous training at the pre-university, undergraduate, and postgraduate stages.
- Preparation of domestic and foreign nationals in the field.
RostSMU Admissions: (Two intakes For Medical Faculty)
- Intake: May-June
- Intake: July-September 30
Rostov State Medical University MBBS Fees | Fee structure 2020-21
The fees structure for 2020: 6200 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from second year 4250 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||6200USD||4250 USD||27450 USD|
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
Rostov State Medical University has five hostels, from the two are situated in University campus which is for new students, Hostels are very good and comfortable as compare to other universities, especially it’s very good for new students that two hostels are near, which is 5-10 minutes far from University, Canteen facility available for day time meal.
Rostov City at a Glance:
Rostov-on-Don is a large educational and scientific center of Russia. Rostov State Medical University is one of the largest universities in the country.
International Students can travel direct from their native countries to Platov Internation Airport Rostov-on-Don. Daily flights are available.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA:
- Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized Rostov State Medical University abroad follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 65% marks in (English, Chemistry, Biology per each subject) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized Rostov State Medical University, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN ROSTSMU RUSSIA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Rostov State Medical University.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-Rostov State Medical University.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in Rostov State Medical University have to appear and clear MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- RostSMU provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- RostSMU conducts a mock-test as well.