Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in Peoples’ Friendship University (Institute of Medicine) | MBBS in Russia in PFUR Moscow for Indian Students
Peoples’ Friendship University (Institute of Medicine): The Faculty of Medicine was established as part of the P. Lumumba Peoples’ Friendship University upon the decision of the Government of the USSR in Moscow on February 5, 1960. Classes at the faculty began on September 1, 1961. In July 1991, upon the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation, the University received the status of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN).
The Faculty of Medicine is a structural academic subdivision of the University that has carried out pre-diploma training of specialists majoring in “Medical care” since 1961 to the present, training of interns, clinical residents, postgraduate students, and doctoral students.
The standard period of mastering the basic educational program of training on the specialty 31.05.01 “Medical care” on a full-time basis is six years or 360 credit units. The structure of the specialist’s program includes a compulsory (basic) part and a part formed by the participants in the educational relations (optional part).
Disciplines (modules) related to the basic part of the program (philosophy, bioethics, history, history of medicine, jurisprudence, foreign languages, Latin language, physics, mathematics, medical informatics, chemistry, biology, human anatomy, histology, normal physiology, biochemistry, general pathology and pathophysiology, microbiology, immunology, faculty therapy, neurological diseases, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, urology, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, hospital surgery and therapy, oncology, etc.);
disciplines (modules) related to its optional part (bioorganic chemistry, molecular biology, and physiology, medical sedimentology, reproductive health, evidence medicine, telemedicine, maxillofacial surgery, endoscopic urology, etc.).
Theoretical training of students is carried out in the structural subdivisions of the Institute of Medicine of RUDN (PFUR) University (classrooms and lecture halls, the Simulation Training Center, university clinics, with typical sets of professional models and the results of laboratory and instrumental research in the amount that allows learners to master the skills and abilities provided for by the professional activity, individually).
Medical students study foreign languages (English, French, German, Chinese).
Medical students are actively engaged in research work, including within the framework of scientific student societies, participate in scientific and research-to-practice conferences.
Educational and on-the-job internships are held in the Simulation Training Center, University clinics, and multi-specialty departments of Moscow city clinical hospitals equipped with modern medical equipment where students acquire and consolidate basic practical skills. RUDN (PFUR) students have the opportunity to undertake internships abroad. There is an experience of an internship in Hungary.
Library and Research:
The library has been working since the PFUR foundation. In February 2008, the academic library was reformed into the Study and research information librarian center to suit the aims of the innovative educational program. There is one more reading hall in the building of the faculty of Humanitarian and social sciences. Since last year there has been a separate library at the faculty of the Russian language and general educational disciplines. Books have been electronically cataloged since 1990, currently, there are 4 databases containing more than 300,000 book titles. The online catalog contains dissertations and abstracts, periodicals from 1986 till 2008, and since 2009- a new «Periodicals» module with broader user opportunities.
The fund consists of 1.800,000 books and is increasing every month. The fund is universal and contains all disciplines studied at PFUR. In 2010 the library is subscribed to 280 periodicals, 22- in foreign languages, 9 of them are available online. All online resources are available on any PFUR computer using an IP-address.
The Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia is an international classic university. It is charged with the following mission:
- Uniting people of different nations, races, and religions by means of knowledge;
- Training qualified specialists in various spheres of activity;
- Forming personalities, who love their native countries and are friends of Russia; who are familiar with the achievements of world culture; who boost the ideals of humanism, democracy and peoples’ friendship;
- Training young people, capable of working in any country of the world and using their creativity in the context of the interconnection of civilizations and diversity of modern society.
Rankings and Achievements:
RUDN University is one of the best world-class universities in Russia ranked by Times Higher Education World University Rankings, QS World University Rankings, and Round University Ranking. We are among the leaders in categories “International students” and “Student-to-staff ration” and the greenest university in Russia according to UI GreenMetric Ranking. RUDN is the first university in Russia to get 5 QS stars in 5 ranking categories.
Main Faculties of Peoples’ Friendship University (Institute of Medicine):
- General Medicine (MBBS) | Duration of Course 6 years.
- Dentistry (BDS) | Duration of Course 5 years.
Graduates can continue postgraduate studies upon residency, a postgraduate and doctoral program with subsequent appointments to higher positions. Graduates majoring in “Medical care (MBBS)” of the Institute of Medicine of RUDN University are in demand and work in Russia, Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, the USA, England, France, Germany, Canada, etc.
Peoples’ Friendship University (RUDN) Admissions:
- Intake: May-September 15
Peoples’ Friendship University MBBS Fees | Fee structure 2020-21
The fees structure for 2020: 11500 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from the second year 10500 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||11500USD||10500 USD||64,000 USD|
PFUR (RUDN)Education Marking system:
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
PFUR students are accommodated in the university’s own hostels of residence.
MOSCOW CITY AT A GLANCE:
Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nation’s cosmopolitan capital. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a complex that’s home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury. Outside its walls is Red Square, Russia’s symbolic center. It’s home to Lenin’s Mausoleum, the State Historical Museum’s comprehensive collection, and St. Basil’s Cathedral, known for its colorful, onion-shaped domes. Moscow has many scientific and educational buildings, as well as some sports complexes built for the 1980 Summer Olympics. Transport includes four international airports, nine railroad stations, and the second busiest (after Tokyo) metro system in the world, which is famous for its artwork. Moskva River in the Moskva Oblast, in the European part of Russia. Moscow sits on the center of three parts of Earth’s crust. It was once the capital of the Soviet Union (1918-1991), Russian Empire, Tsardom of Russia and the Grand Duchy of Moscow (1480-1703). It is the place of the Moscow Kremlin, one of the World Heritage Sites in the city, which is the home of the President of Russia. The Russian parliament (the State Duma and the Federation Council of Russia (Federation Council) and the Government of Russia also are in Moscow.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN PFUR RUSSIA:
- Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized PFU MOSCOW, abroad follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN PFUR MOSCOW:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 65% marks in (English, Chemistry, Biology per each subject) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN PFUR (RUDN) FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized PFUR MOSCOW, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN PFUR MOSCOW IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the PFUR MOSCOW.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-PFUR MOSCOW.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in PFUR MOSCOW have to appear and clear MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- PFUR provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- PFUR conducts a mock-test as well.