Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in North Ossetian State Medical Academy | MBBS in Russia in NOSMA Vladikavkaz for Indian Students
North Ossetian State Medical Academy is the center of higher medical and pharmaceutical education in Vladikavkaz region of North Ossetia. Every year North Ossetian State Medical Academy trains more than 3000 students. North Ossetia State Medical Academy was established in 1939 in the Vladikavkaz city (formerly known Ordzhonikidze) as North Ossetia Medical Institute. In 1942 the medical institute was moved to Yerevan city due to World War II and in 1943 the institute was transferred back to Vladikavkaz. In 1974 North Ossetian Medical Institute opened the faculty of pediatrics. 1988 North Ossetian Medical Institute introduced the faculty of advanced medicine. In 1993 North Ossetian Medical Institute organized the dental faculty. In 1995 North Ossetian Medical Institute received the status of the medical academy. Over the past decade, North Ossetia State Medical Academy staff has received more than 66 patents, registered more than 100 innovations, and published 3220 scientific papers. Today North Ossetia State Medical Academy has 7 faculties, 39 departments with 470 doctors and professors, private clinics, Central Research Laboratory, psychological and educational services, centers of practical training and testing, a modern library with an electronic reading room, and 21 computer classes. Till now 14300 students have been trained in North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
Main Faculties of North Ossetian State Medical Academy:
- General Medicine (MBBS) | Duration of Course 6 years.
- Preventive Medicine
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Admissions:
- Intake: May-September 15
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Fees | Fee structure 2020-21
The fees structure for 2020: 5800 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from second year 4500 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||5800USD||4500 USD||28300 USD|
NOSMA Education Marking system:
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
NOSMA students are accommodated in the university’s hostel or private hostel/apartments.
VLADIKAVKAZ CITY AT A GLANCE:
Vladikavkaz, formerly known as Ordzhonikidze and Dzaudzhikau, is the capital city of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, Russia. It is located in the southeast of the republic at the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains, situated on the Terek River. Vladikavkaz is the ideal base for a short break in the mountains. A charming city, with easy access to spectacular mountains. Vladikavkaz could be the Chamonix of Russia, with a great climate, and friendly people it has the potential. Train service from Moscow and other southern regional cities such as Rostov daily. Four flights from Moscow daily including Aeroflot from Sheremetyevo, S7 Airlines out of Domodedovo Airport, and Pobeda out of Vnukovo. Several flights per week from St. Petersburg. Direct international flights.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN NOSMA RUSSIA:
- No Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized NOSMA, abroad follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN NOSMA:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks in (PCB as per MCI) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN NOSMA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized North Ossetian State Medical Academy, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN NOSMA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the NOSMA.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-NOSMA.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in NOSMA have to appear and clear the MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- NOSMA provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- NOSMA conducts a mock-test as well.
To know more about fees, university, admission process contact us at +91-8010503035, +79515174507
MBBS in North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia| Study MBBS in North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia| Study medicine in Russia | Medical study in Russia | North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia | MBBS in Russia 2020-21 | MBBS in Russia for Indians 2020