Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in Kazan State Medical University | MBBS in Russia in KazanSMU for Indian Students
Kazan State Medical University: Based primarily in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia, the Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) is a federal university made up of nine faculties.
Kazan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multi-leveled state institution of higher learning in medicine. It meets both personal and social needs in acquiring education in medicine, in developing biomedical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences. KSMU functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia. The highest body or KSMU self-governance is an academic council with the university’s regulations. On March 6, 1994, the university was issued with a license number 16 G – 235 by the State Committee of the Russian Federation of Higher Education which grants the right to perform activities in the field of professional education. Under the auspices of Kazan State Medical University, there work a pharmaceutical and two medical colleges in Kazan, one medical college Mary EI Republic and biomedical classes on a secondary school basis. This complex educational system in the framework of the university provides a continuous higher education of medicine. Kazan State Medical University carries on an aimed preparation of experts in different fields of medicine for 10 republics, Povolzhie, and Ural regions. According to the results of a rating of medical schools, KSMU takes the 16 places among 86 other universities. Founded in 1814, KSMU was the second university institution to be founded in Kazan, the third medical university institution in Russia.
In 1804 Emperor Alexander I gave out his royal command to open a university in Kazan.
- In 1814 opens the faculty of Medicine at Kazan Emperor University
- In 1837 Anatomical theater, the unique monument of the Russian classicism of the 19th century is built according to the appearance of Italian Anatomic theaters of Renaissance by M.P.Korinfskiyi with the participation of Nikolai Lobachevsky – rector of the Kazan Emperor’s University.
- In 1840 the university clinic opened.
In 1930, the Medical Faculty of Kazan State University reorganized into Kazan Medical Institute.
On April 29, 1994, Kazan Medical Institute acquired the status of the Kazan State Medical University.
Rankings and reputation:
According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2014, published by the European Scientific-Industrial Chamber, KSMU was a third place among the medical universities in Russia. KSMU is ranked 4489 by the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities and ranked 6381 in the 4icu world university ranking. Best results in MCI (FMGE exam every year).
The curriculum for General Medicine (M.D equivalent to M.B.B.S), Dentistry, and Pharmacy are righteously extensive and updated. Each subject begins with the studying of the disease and emphasis is laid on epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, pathological physiology, pathological morphology, clinical picture, methods of laboratory and instrumental examination of a patient, diagnoses, differential diagnoses, complication, prognosis, treatment, and prevention. Latin terms are given according to the International Nomenclature of different specialties. During the period of training, students are taught special subjects: in succession, they learn theoretically (from 1st to 3rd year) and clinical fundamentals (from 4th to 6th year) and acquire necessary practical skills. Every stage of training builds a foundation to climb up to the next level. The teaching process includes the approach, beginning with lectures proceeded by laboratory and practical work at hospitals along with an in-depth examination of patients, clinical duties, etc. Along with meticulous teaching equal emphasis is laid on colloquial, tests, quizzes, examinations, state examinations, final Interdisciplinary tests, oral answers, laboratory and written works, MCQ-tests, recording of case histories also form the part of day-to-day activity.
Nowadays there are six faculties which provide training to foreign students.
- Stomatological (Dental)
- Faculty of postgraduate & continuous education
- Preparatory faculty
- Intake: May-September
Kazan State Medical University MBBS Fees | Fee structure 2021-22
The fee structure for 2021: 6500 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from the second year 5600 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||6500 USD||5600 USD||34500 USD|
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
KSMU students are accommodated in the college’s own hostels of residence. It has 7 hostels for students.
Location of KSMU, Kazan:
Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) is located in the central part of Kazan. The KSMU main campus is on Butlerov Street, although there are also other KSMU buildings throughout Kazan. The main campus includes main libraries, the museum, the departments of foreign languages, history, philosophy, political science and sociology, medical biology and genetics, public health and organization of healthcare, economic theory, and social work, general and organic chemistry, microbiology, pathological physiology. A further set of buildings based around Universitetskaya Street includes the departments of physiology, histology, and anatomy.
The area around KSMU is occupied by a number of other renowned institutions, including Lobachevsky Library, Kazan State Technical University, Tatar State University of Humanities and Education, Kazan State University
The nearest bus stop to the main KSMU campus is Tolstogo.
KAZAN CITY AT A GLANCE:
Kazan is the city that was historically formed, on one hand, as a border between the East and the West, on the other hand, as the place where the two met. Kazan became the center of coexisting cultures that bonded over time and benefited one from another. Kazan is situated on the bank of the Volga River in the central part of Russia. Kazan – is a big industrial center with a population of over 1,1 million people, there are a railway, motorway and airport junction, as well as the largest river port on the Volga.
Kazan is one of the most acknowledged centers of science, culture, and education.
The climate in Kazan is temperate with pleasantly warm summers and winters with mild cold and beautiful snow.
International Students can travel direct from their native countries to Kazan International Airport. Daily flights are available.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA:
- No entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized Kazan State Medical University abroad follow global teaching standard
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 65% marks in (English, Chemistry, Biology per each subject) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized Kazan State Medical University, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZANSMU RUSSIA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Kazan State Medical University.
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-Kazan State Medical University.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS at Kazan State Medical University have to appear and clear the MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- KazanSMU provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- KazanSMU conducts a mock-test as well.
To know more about fees, university, admission process contact us at +91-8010503035, +79515174507
MBBS in Kazan state medical university, Russia | Study MBBS in Kazan state medical university Russia | Study medicine in Russia | Medical study in Russia | Kazan State Medical University | MBBS in Russia 2021-22 | MBBS in Russia for Indians 2021