Top-Ranked Medical University | Study MBBS in Russia | Direct MBBS Admission in Crimea Federal University (Institute of Medicine) | MBBS in Russia in CFU Russia for Indian Students | Crimea State Medical University
Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky welcomes Indian Students: On the basis of Government edict of Russian Federation, from 04.08.2014 the university is affiliated to the federal state autonomous educational institution of higher education “Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky” as a structural subdivision “Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky”. The Medical Academy is located in the Crimean peninsula. With its mild and sunny climate, varied and picturesque landscape, and ancient history the Crimea is a truly unique and wonderful place in the world.
Currently, students from 45 countries are studying at our Academy. We aim to offer our students an excellent education experience working closely with our university partners to ensure the quality of our education is of a very high standard.
CFU Medical Academy History:
The history of the First medical faculty is inseparably connected with the foundation of Crimea State medical university named after S. I. Georgievsky. The first enrolment of students to the faculty was made in 1931, and in 1936 first doctors graduated from the University. The faculty is famous for its traditions. At different years outstanding scientists studied and worked here: Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences, Director-General of Kurgan reconstructive traumatology and orthopedy research center G. A. Ilizarov; Corresponding member of Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR M. M. Samsonov; Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, director of Nutrition research institute of Ukraine V. G. Perederiy. The faculty departments were headed by Corresponding Member of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine G. V. Troitsky, the founder of plastic operations on the stomach Professor Ye.I. Zakharov, Professors A. I. Bliskunov, E. M. Shimkus, P. A. Tepper, V. I. Zyablov. All of them founded scientific schools.
At present 20 Professors – doctors of medical sciences, 35 assistant professors, 50 assistants – candidates of medical sciences are working at the 15 departments of the first medical faculty. 80% of the lecturers have a doctoral or a Candidate. academic degree. The departments are headed by famous scientists, Professors V. F. Kubyshkin, V. M. Efetov, L. V. Dudar, N. N. Volobuyev, A. I. Kradinov, K. A. Efetov, V. V. Mogila, G. M. Kushnir, A. N. Rybalka, Ye. S. Korolenko, and others. Professors and teachers of the faculty have the top attestation medical category in their specialties. 15 postgraduates and 16 clinical ordinators study at the clinical departments.
Students are taught according to the curriculum and programs by the Ministry of Health of Russia. In the first and second years, students study humanitarian and fundamental subjects, which are the basis for medical knowledge acquired during the following years. Students’ clinical knowledge – diagnostics and treatment of patients, practical skills – is of particular significance. Beginning from the third year and till graduation from the University at practical classes and during summer practical training, students work with patients, master, and use modern methods of diagnostics and treatment.
Main Faculties of Crimea Federal University (Institute of Medicine):
- General Medicine (MBBS) | Duration of Course 6 years.
- Dentistry (BDS) | Duration of Course 5 years.
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Preparatory Course
Crimea Federal University (CFU) Admissions:
- Intake: May-September 15
Crimea Federal University MBBS Fees | Fee structure 2021-22
The fee structure for 2020: 5200 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from second year 3500 USD Dollars for the same.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||5200USD||4000 USD||25200 USD|
CFU Education Marking system:
Every subject after assessing and evaluating the student’s performance is allocated a grade as below:
- Grade – “5”, five signifies excellent performance.
- Grade – “4”, four signifies Good performance.
- Grade – “3”, three signifies satisfactory performance.
However, it is understood that: Grade 5 is equivalent to – 90% and above; Grade 4 is equivalent to – 80-89%; Grade 3 is equivalent to – 70 -79%; Grade 2 stands for failure.
CFU Indian students are accommodated in the university’s own hostels of residence.
SIMFEROPOL CITY AT A GLANCE:
Simferopol is the second-largest city on the Crimean Peninsula and the capital of the Republic of Crimea. Simferopol is an important political, economic and transport hub of the peninsula, and serves as the administrative center of both Simferopol Municipality and the surrounding Simferopol District. Founded on the site of a Crimean Tatar town Aqmescit, the city adopted its current name after the annexation of the Crimean Khanate to the Russian Empire. Simferopol is home to the football club FC TSK Simferopol which plays in the Crimean Premier League. Simferopol International Airport in the city. International students can travel with direct flights of domestic flights from Moscow.
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN CFU RUSSIA:
- Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI recognized CFU RUSSIA, abroad follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & MCI approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
ELIGIBILITY REQUISITION TO STUDY MBBS IN CFU RUSSIA:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 6o% marks in (Chemistry + Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- No English language test (IELTS, TOEFL) required.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN CFU RUSSIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission in MBBS in MCI recognized CFU Russia, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- A copy of admission or an offer letter from the university.
- Visa support letter from the concerned university or college.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN CFU RUSSIA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Crimea Federal University
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in MCI recognized medical college-Crimea Federal University
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, MCI SCREENING TEST:
As a representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in Crime Federal University Russia have to appear and clear MCI screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (MCI).
- CFU Russia provides online coaching for the MCI screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- CFU Russia conducts a mock-test as well.