Doctors-IEA provides complete guidance to students at every step. Please check the below documents list for applying for MBBS admission in Russia:
STEP 1: Completed online application through the Doctors-IEA website (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, contact phone, and e-mail of applicant).
- Copy of Passport, (Minimum duration of 2 years)
- Secondary high school educational certificate, transcripts.
- Birth certificate (if available).
- Medical fitness report.
- HIV test results.
- 20 photographs on matte paper (3×4 cm).
- The age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 17-25 years. For postgraduate candidates-35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
We Provide the following services to Indian students;
- Obtaining Provisional Letter from University.
- Obtaining a confirmation Admission Letter from University.
- Obtaining an Invitation Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- Apostille Documents (Certificates) by the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs India.
- Obtaining Visa from the Russian Embassy.
- Air Ticket Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai to Moscow or particular cities.
- Immigration clearance for Travel to Russia.
- Receive the student on his/her first arrival to Russia.
- Admission formalities, Registration, Visa extension In Russia.
- Services to Indians students until their degree completion.